Saturday, July 17, 2021

Little Humans !

This little human is such a sweetie pie, 

And let me not lie, 

But, sometimes the pandemic seems like a blessing,

After all, I have her company and this feeling of love that I had been missing! 


Spending the entire day in search of a new why! 

Why to study, why not watch nonstop Netflix,

Why is it so hot, why do I not get to click unending pics !!


She is an adorable little kid, 

Refusing to leave my side even for a trip to the hills.. 

My company for evening fitness regimes, 

She is the stuff only found in dreams.. 

Sensitive at heart, 

great at remembering every lil baat! 


I am loving all this attention, 

And all the importance.. 

Not to mention the dominance.. 

We will not be sleeping before one, 

We will be watching mermaid series even after they are all done.. 

You must narrate a bedtime story,

And then must listen to my version! 


Don't be such a secret teller, bua, 

And the answer to everything is - toh kya hua ! 

Order Alexa to play me the song I want, 

And the occasional daant, 

For leaving my airpods or securid carelessly! 

She says - introduce me to new songs like lemon tree, 

And then end up on a loop listening spree! 

Weekend beckons movie afternoons 

Sans any spelling goons ! 


I love this little human of mine, 

And this truly is love - better than the finest wine !!! :) 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete