Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Magic of Fairy Godmothers !


Of life and it's glory, 

Many an untold story,

Somedays are a breeze, 

Some days I can barely breathe.. 


We go through the ups and downs, 

And dare to climb the toughest mounts, 

Ready to face it all, 

With an enthusiastic smile and all ! 


The comfort lies in one single fact,

This relationship will forever stay intact! 

No matter what I choose, 

Her I will never lose. 


I know she is right beside me, 

Whether I laugh or I weep..

Sometimes, she knocks sense into my head,

Other times we are painting the town red! 


You know who you are, 

Just as I know how blessed I am..

To have you in my life, 

But, thankfully not as my wife (teeheehee)!


Mwah! This one is for friendship that's thicker than blood!





No comments:

Post a Comment